💸 CLV Wallet (Clover Wallet) is one of the most prominent products of Clover Finance - which is a highly compatible Smart Contract platform with EVM, built on Polkadot as a Substrate-based parachain. Their token (CLV) has been listed on many major exchanges such as Binance, CoinBase, KuCoin, Gate and others, promising explosions in the near future.
📣 CLOVER’S MAIN FEATURES:
- EVM Compatibility: It offers seamless multi-chain indexing across Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and Polkadot.
- Gas-fee Redistribution: Clover will automatically share a percentage of the fees to dApp builders in order to incentivize them. By this way, developers can earn passive income in a sustainable manner.
- Gasless: users of Clover-based dApps can pay for gas with the asset they transact with (no need to keep a base currency like ETH for gas), while frequent users will benefit from lower gas fees
- Identity-based Fee schedule: Clover has a unique gas calculation method which allows users to get gas discounts proportionally to the frequency of their network activity. Less interaction -> pay more gas and vice versa
📣 CLV WALLET'S MAIN FEATURES:
- Support popular blockchains: Users can connect to CLV, Ethereum, Polkadot, Solana, Binance Smart Chain, Fantom, Avalanche, Kusama, Edgeware and so many other blockchain.
- App store for Decentralized Finance: Enjoy a seamless DeFi experience with the ability to browse all kinds of dApps such as derivatives or loans deployed on CLV.
- Multi-chain connected wallet:An "Always-on" functionality that allows users to simultaneously connect with Web3js-based dapps and Polkadotjs-based dapps and interact with all kinds of multi-chain cryptocurrencies and NFT assets.
- Cross-chain Compatibility: EVM based assets can be cross-chain transfer to CLV chain and vice versa, which enable lower gas fee and faster transaction confirmation.
💸 In order to give you more options and convenience in use, $MOWA has been officially listed on Clover Wallet. Please stay tuned for further new developments from this collaboration.-----------